Rabu, 10 April 2019

If I Forget

If I Forget
By:Steven Levenson
Published on 2018-02-07 by Dramatists Play Service, Inc.


In the final months before 9/11, liberal Jewish studies professor Michael Fischer has reunited with his two sisters to celebrate their father’s seventy-fifth birthday. Each deeply invested in their own version of family history, the siblings clash over everything from Michael’s controversial scholarly work to the mounting pressures of caring for an ailing parent. As destructive secrets and long-held resentments bubble to the surface, the three negotiate—with biting humor and razor-sharp insight—how much of the past they’re willing to sacrifice for a chance at a new beginning. IF I FORGET tells a powerful tale of a family and a culture at odds with itself.

This Book was ranked at 21 by Google Books for keyword where is the winning post biography of mikie heaton ellis.

Book ID of If I Forget's Books is P_xKDwAAQBAJ, Book which was written bySteven Levensonhave ETAG "VfcL0MjFsAE"

Book which was published by Dramatists Play Service, Inc. since 2018-02-07 have ISBNs, ISBN 13 Code is 9780822237303 and ISBN 10 Code is 082223730X

Reading Mode in Text Status is false and Reading Mode in Image Status is true

Book which have "112 Pages" is Printed at BOOK under CategoryPerforming Arts

This Book was rated by Raters and have average rate at ""

This eBook Maturity (Adult Book) status is NOT_MATURE

Book was written in en

eBook Version Availability Status at PDF is falseand in ePub is false

Book Preview

If I Forget

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

Comments

Contact Us

Nama

Email *

Pesan *